Thursday 17 January 2013

Building a model of chromosome.

Introduction to my chromosome model. the material used was 90% recycle materials. GO GREEN! <3

how my model looks like.... eee malu, i really am not an artistic type of person. i cant even build a simple model. haha 

labelling the sister chromatids.

100% done!

my model and dylaa's model on the right hand side. you see how creative my friend is. @_@ *envy* ha ha

this is yull's model. so purretehhh right? im sure its not easy to build up this wonderful masterpiece .

Another creative masterpiece from Muhaimin. Suhaili. bravo! ^_^

a few more creative models from my classmates.

this is one of my favorite ones. very awesome  idea to have used  bottles to present the chromosome model.

this is also one of the most purrfect model. he he i dont know how she build such purfeccttt model very creative! way to go alaina! congrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment